John Maxwell says everything rises and falls on leadership. We believe this is undeniably true. Leadership is catalytic. It changes things. Consequently, one of the most impactful ways to advance the Kingdom Agenda is to help resource and develop leaders and the organizations they lead. This is the heart of this network, to help the leader and the organization make changes that change the world. This network doesn’t exist because we have all the answers, but because we understand the questions.
This network exists to help leaders experience 180 degree change in their life and organization.
Our mission is to encourage, equip, and inspire leaders to lead 180 movements.
This network attempts to carry out its mission by producing/providing relevant resources, coaching, conferences, and consulting to individuals and organizations serving urban contexts.
- Monthly Podcast – 180 Leaders Podcast
- Monthly Resource Email – 180 Video Coaching Session, Book Recommendations, MP3 audio sermon and manuscript, free developmental resource.
- Developmental Resources
- Curriculums, ministry manuals, standard operating procedures.
- Kingdom Creative – Promotional Videos.
- 180 Annual Leadership Conference
- Bi-Annual Eagle Eyes Preaching Bootcamp
- Executive Coaching (Senior Pastors, Executives)
- Support Team Coaching (Executive pastors, associate ministers)
The 180 family consists of those who share similar DNA, Values, and the Philosophy of Kingdom Church and look to Dr. Dharius and Lady Shameka as spiritual parents. It is our conviction that a title doesn’t make a relationship. Therefore as opposed to prematurely labeling a relationship, we believe in allowing God to organically join people together and then label the relationship accordingly. Consequently, becoming a part of the 180 Family is by invitation only.